Saturday, April 28, 2007

Poll Smokers




Yes, I am actually watching the NFL Draft.
To be honest I don't know why, because 15 minutes a pick takes too long and I have a ton of hmw and projects this weekend.
But here is a great poll from espn.com's DraftTracker.
And I promise you that I did not edit that.


So we are in the 16th overall pick with Green Bay and Brady Quinn, the outstanding QB from South Bend and 7th projected pick by Mel Kiper Jr., has yet to be drafted.
I bet he is crying in the green room right now.
My uninformed prediction is that he will go 31st to the Bears because there are many other good prospects out there and the Bears are the only team left in the first round that could really use a QB.
Although Chicago would be better off with a seasoned veteran than a young rookie quarterback

And how the heck does this get published and me asking Gary Horton "How far will Brady Quinn fall?" doesn't?

Kyle (Fl): J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS! JETS!

rediculoso


UPDATE: 1:28 PM
Cleveland just drafted Quinn with the 22nd overall pick.
LOL

No comments: